About Me

My photo
Westward Ho!, Devon, United Kingdom
Read My Bio     Read the Blog

Monday 4 October 2010

Devon Scenes

The start of another week - time to put a couple of new paintings on the blog.  I am going to try and put a picture or two up here every week, but don't shoot me if I miss the odd week.

Seafield House

Seafield House, Westard Ho!, North Devon

This old house is at the end of the road on which I live, and looks out on the Atlantic. It is pretty derelict these days, but when I first saw it, it looked like this.
Bucks Mill

 Bucks Mills - North Devon Costal Village

A beautiful spot, and a great place to find lobsters, if you know where to look!

All my falconry pictures can be viewed and purchase through http://www.ramplingart.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paintings from RamplingArt

Portrait of ChunkyEagle OwlKestrelStoatKingfisherPortrait